Please wait while you are redirected to our forum
- Thu, 23 Aug 2018 21:01:33 -0400: Re: Being armed with axes or hatches - Prepper Living
Hi, not going to try to dissuade you, an axe or hatchet is a bit unwieldy for weapons usage. Not that it cannot or is not done, my personal preference would be a lighter, livelier handling tomahawk, which is a great weapon and a marginal wood processor...
- Tue, 31 Jul 2018 15:05:41 -0400: Hydroponic system to grow up your plants - Prepper Living
Are you tired of using soil to make your plants growing up? Hydroculture implements "hydroponics", mineral nutrient solutions to improve the growth of plants. There are some types of systems depending on the plant, design and setup. For e...
- Thu, 26 Jul 2018 06:52:12 -0400: Newbie from Germany - Prepper Living
I´m Ronja from Germany. I´m kind of new to prepping and only I started in 2015. As prepping is not that big in Germany I hope to get help, find friends and advice here
I started back in 2015 as the situation in Germany changed a lot because...
- Mon, 09 Jul 2018 21:19:38 -0400: Being armed with axes or hatches - Prepper Living
I have always thought that knowing how to use some weapons properly like axes is crucial at survival situations. Few days ago, I found this article http://www.ghafla.com/ke/axe-perfect-survival-case-horror-movie-get-swahili-theme-song/ which explains m...
- Fri, 22 Jun 2018 11:19:33 -0400: Re: You are not talking to yourself. - Prepper Living
You're definitely not alone, brother. I'm glad I found this forum too. Looks like it's a great resource with a lot of potential.